- Chair—International Committee for Women in Agricultural Economics (ICWAE), International Association of Agricultural Economics (September 2020—)
- Archisman Mitra* (Vrije Universiteit/IWMI)
- Shannon O’Hara** (Duke University)
- Charlotte Aubrac** (McGill University)
- Tinusha Ghimre** (McGill University/Government of Alberta)
- Richard Hardy** (University of Queensland/Balmoral Group)
- Joseph Price** (Oxford University/UNEP)
- Loung Vuong** (Leeds University)
- Yashmika Balakrishnan** (Ruhuna University/Government of Sri Lanka)
- Isuru Tharanga** (Ruhuna University/Texpert Environmental Engineering)
- Tutorial-classes for graduate-level environmental economics (Duke University; 2008-10)
- Tutorials for graduate-level methods in non-market valuation (Duke University, 2007-11)
- Disciplinary journals: Journal of Environmental Economics and Management; Ecological Economics; Environment and Development Economics; Agricultural and Resource Economics Review; Journal of Agrarian Change
- Multidisciplinary journals: Food Policy, World Development, World Development Perspectives, Journal of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene for Development; Climate and Development; International Journal of Water Resource Development; Hydrogeology Journal; Human and Ecological Risk Assessment: An International Journal; Ecohydrology and Hydrobiology; PLOS One; Environmental Research Letters; Environment, Development and Sustainability
- Research and Development Organizations: International Water Management Institute; International Center for Integrated Mountain Development; Food and Agriculture Organization.
- Grant-making organizations: South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics; Urbanising Deltas of the World, NWO-WOTRO Science for Global Development Program; UKRI Economics and Social Research Council.